We are on a mission to create as many urban green spots as possible. That is why we have found a solution to upgrade every city terrace or garden into a real green oasis. KAROO is a solution to create green walls just where you need them. One KAROO can hold 9 different plants and you can keep on combining them to fill up an entire wall. On top, KAROO is made of HDPE, recycled plastic and it entirely produced in Belgium.
Let’s go for a greener world, one KAROO at a time.
- material: HDPE
- dimensions: 40 x 40 cm
- weight: 6 kg
- content: 1 KAROO, without potting soil, instruction, installation template
- Carefully remove the foil from the module.
- Fold open the fabric of each compartment.
- Remove the plant from the pot and free up the roots.
- Remove any surplus potting soil. Wet the root ball before replanting.
- Put the plant into the desired compartment. The recommended size of plant in pot : Ø 9cm.
- Press down the potting soil. Water KAROO with one litre of water to ensure good contact between the root ball and the potting soil.
- We recommend to leave KAROO in a horizontal position for about two weeks to let the roots of the plants settle in. Afterwards you can safely hang it to create your vertical garden.
See how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR2oVZant8Q